torsdag 28 april 2016

Description of Tilde

Tilde Lisen Elsa Nordberg is my absolutely best friend. We meeting 2008, the first years of school and we was 6 years old. We have been in the same class until the seventh grade. 

Tilde was born 8 maj 2002. She is 14 years old but for her age, she is very small and short. She has blonde hair and blue eyes. She's absolutely favorite colors are turquoise, blue and withe. She livs in a house with medium size with her family. Tilde and I are relatives. Our father are second cousins.

The best part with Tilde its how nice, funny, smart and kind she is. She always cares about me and I always cares about her. Every time with Tilde, I always have really fun. 

Tilde and I have a lot of traditions and routines. One of the is when we do our homework together every Tuesday. We also share many interests. We both love handboll and popcorn.

A lot of memories is something we also have. We have known each other in 8 and a half years so we have many weird and wonderful memories. 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar